BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nursery Theme

Everyone probably expected me to go with a peacock theme for the nursery. Or even something in teal. But I decided that our daughter should be able to decide what she likes. You know, without my input. Unfortunately, everything really girly that I like was $600+. Not really in our budget.

And after thinking for a long while, Diego and I decided on this Serafina set. I'm in love! The price was perfect. The look is cute. And it's not over the top ruffles and pink. It goes a lot better with our decor. :)



We were also very lucky. My in laws bought our baby furniture. And my parents bought us all the bedding, accessories, and car seat. Thank you very much! Diego and I appreciate it so much.

Now I'm just excited for our baby to get here. You know, so we can put her in her nursery. Well, I guess we should get around to putting everything together now. :) ♥T

0 comments: